About the Ovarian Cancer Connection
Since our inception in 2005 as the former National Ovarian Cancer Coalition of NW Ohio & SE Michigan, we have been committed to raising awareness about ovarian cancer across Ohio and Michigan and providing education and financial support for women with ovarian cancer and their families.
We established ourselves as an important local advocate for patients and families struggling with ovarian cancer. Committed volunteers worked together to build a strong voice for ovarian cancer awareness.
Seeing the need to support ovarian cancer survivors and keeping 100% of the money raised right here locally, the Advisory Board made a decision to break off from the NOCC and become the Ovarian Cancer Connection (OCC). Today, we are honor to collaborate with our the local gynecologic oncologists and most recently Mercy Health, together we are working to conquer ovarian cancer throughout NW Ohio & SE Michigan.
By offering complete and accurate information, we will address Ovarian Cancer prevention, early detection, diagnosis, treatment and support for women with Ovarian Cancer. Our goals for 2017:
- To continue forward as an all volunteer staff.
- To initiate patient-physician dialogue about the risk factors and symptoms of ovarian cancer.
- To provide financial assistance to women currently in treatment for ovarian cancer and transportation assistance for women currently in treatment for all gynecologic cancers.
- To provide support for all survivors and their caregivers.
- To act as a beacon of hope.
Learn more about our upcoming events
How I Can Help?
We would love your support
Would you like to learn more?
Use the contact form to leave a message. We will reach out soon!
Ovarian Cancer Connection
5577 Airport Hwy. Suite 206
Toledo, Ohio 43615