About the Ovarian Cancer Connection
Since our inception in 2005, we have been committed to raising awareness about ovarian cancer across Ohio and Michigan and providing education and financial support for women with ovarian cancer and their families.
We established ourselves as an important local advocate for patients and families struggling with ovarian cancer. Committed volunteers worked together to build a strong voice for ovarian cancer awareness.
Seeing the need to support ovarian cancer survivors and keeping 100% of the money raised right here locally. Today, we are honor to collaborate with our the local gynecologic oncologists and most recently Mercy Health, together we are working to conquer ovarian and other gynecological cancers throughout NW Ohio & SE Michigan.
By offering complete and accurate information, we will address Ovarian Cancer prevention, early detection, diagnosis, treatment and support for women with Ovarian Cancer.
- To continue forward as an all volunteer staff.
- To initiate patient-physician dialogue about the risk factors and symptoms of ovarian cancer.
- To provide financial assistance to women currently in treatment for ovarian cancer and other gynecological cancers as well as transportation assistance to and from medical appointments.
- To provide support for all survivors and their caregivers.
- To act as a beacon of hope.
Learn about the OCC’s upcoming events
Share Your Story
We’d love to hear about your story
Offering support through your journey
Would you like to learn more?
Use the contact form to leave a message. We will reach out soon!
5577 Airport Hwy. Suite 206, Toledo, Ohio 43615 • 419.866.6622